Mdrrr....



Born as a prince in a kingdom when in a period of decline was not a pleasant thing. People think that live in the kingdom it would be happy, all you want will be easily obtained, has always respected and valued community.Ah, bullshit!
But I have to thanks God for most of my wishes fulfilled, though some are not met.Life is sometimes I feel very heavy, as a prince of course a lot of demands to be met. For some reason in this life I met a lot of people who come into force in front of me with the hidden purpose behind. The big question now is whether that will happen if I was not able to meet them. But I'm sure there will be a great upheavaland strife.
Actually I want to live in peace and freedom. I think the school away from the family of my life will change, but the fact remains the same. Instead I'm stuck with all the facilities provided. Today I was even 21 years old but I'm still the same as before, still a small child who must be controlled, full of demands and high facilities, indeed I am in control, but whatever the meaning of a prince. Life is full of these rules . May be will different story if I was a Prince of England, or Prince of Dubai. Indeed, sometimes I'm also thankful that my life most better than most people, sometimes I'm too sad to see my friend had to fight and quasi idealistic and cocky rooster because money is everything in this world and they don’t have them.
today, I would to say:  I am not a little prince again and I need to be freeman, oh God, please help me. Please give me the opportunity to get my dream and I'll be The King with powerful and authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment